20100613

ACCESSORY



One-of-a-kind distressed blue leather briefcase by Wa Bags; I use this for my Macbook.



Several readers have asked for photos of my entire collection of jewelry and accessories. Based on the fact that I have such a massive amount of jewelry and is strewn literally everywhere around the house -- in drawers, purses, various boxes, hung on doorknobs, wall hooks, etc. -- providing photos of every single piece is virtually impossible. Thus, I've compiled these photos, which represent a very small portion of my accessories ..





Blood Milk owl claw, Chanel cocktail ring, Pamela Love cross ring & Pamela Love dagger rosary, vintage gold men's watch, Juicy Couture charm bracelet, Foti by Chrome Hearts sterling/leather necklace, Forever 21 cross ring, vintage sterling silver bangles, vintage sterling/opal cuff from my mother-in-law, Donald Pywell custom solid sterling "squiggle" cuff, 3-row leather cone stud cuff, Lostmarc'h Din Dan eau de toilette, Vera Wang Princess edt.




L to R: vintage sterling/onyx, Leviticus black gold/sterling talon, sterling ram skull, Forever 21 cross, custom sterling "armor" knuckle ring & black jade band, white & black diamond buckle. Nail polish is "Rise and Shine" by Sinful Colors.



Motorhead "March or Die" pendant, Lucky Brand turquoise/bronze pendant, custom bone & turquoise skeleton, vintage maltese cross w/ gemstone embellishments.



BOYY "Slash" bag, Furla pebbled leather hobo, Jas M.B. leather shopper. These 3 (along with my Marc Jacobs crossbody) are my standard black leather bags on rotation .. I like the fact that they all have different-colored hardware (BOYY bag has black chrome, Furla has silver, and Jas M.B. has gold).



Weird little "shrine" shelf I have in the bedroom.



Blue Bayer solid sterling crow skull, bronze pentagram pendant from Summer Adeline, vintage porcelain "Monet" pendant, various other necklaces/chains.

I have many new incredible statement pieces on their way to me this week (more Blue Bayer, among others) ... I'm very excited to style & share them on here.



My husband carries around this black leather fanny pack. In the 80s, he used a white leather man-purse with a pentagram on it.



Bobby has always loved gaudy clothing and accessories. Here he wears his standard custom sterling silver & white gold pieces and his Prada aviators. Sorry to disappoint all of his kvlt fans; after 35 years of being a virtual pariah in the music industry and playing gigs for $100, he'd rather wear Prada and not trash from yard sales.



Looking like Liberace at Maryland Deathfest '10 (Return to the Pit via The Pentagram Archives)



The choker is engraved "LAMF" and was a gift from me. The large rope-looking piece is antique solid sterling and fully-jointed.

I recently acquired a new Moleskine, since my old one is now completely filled since I started brainstorming design concepts for MeineLiebe. Today I opened up the new one, and found that Bobby had written in it:

"To whomever: No matter how high you climb, think of the principle of the ladder. Each rung may sensationalize one's rise, yet it cannot occur without also first having the gravitational pull of the other foot to stable you. Henceforth: down = gravity = people = earth. Question: is up down? Food for thought 6/12/10."

Based on this pearl of wisdom from the same man who won't let his vegetables touch his meat on his dinner plate, what do you think? xo

21 comments:

koko // res pulchrae said...

great series, looks like booty from a treasure hunt!

words of wisdom from the fanny-pack wearer. different take on the popular phrase "it's lonely at the top!"

Unknown said...

Your accessories are INSANE! Love them, seriously. Esp. your jewelry.

Your husband seems like a really interesting and nice person..

Anonymous said...

Ah, that's the kind of stuff I come up with in the small hours of the morning...but Hal, you're still a band-wrecking old-money illegitimately pregnant horrible person... <3

Style Scientist said...

Wow...you have a lot of cool jewelry there. I love Chrome Hearts and Pamela Love pieces.

http://stylescientist.blogspot.com/

Mercedes said...

Haha, I'm wearing the same shirt as Bobby right now. We got them from Jared.
I love the color of your nails! What Sinful Colors is that?

Anonymous said...

jesus how do you afford all this stuff???

Nubiasnonsense said...

I love the first bag and the rings omg so pretty. Great nail color also.

I want to make my own fanny pack soon.. sort of a DIY thing

shebeen said...

gorgeous stuff!
may I ask the age difference between you and your husband?
no offence or anything, just curious :)

fashion clocked said...

HOTTTT. Incredible collection and love the way you wear each piece! The satchel for your macbook is phenomenal.......
fashion clocked katie.xxxx

Sarah said...

To the above poster-I think the age gap b/w hal & her husband is like thirtyish years.....shes 24 and I know hes in his mid-late 50s

And I have to agree girl about that briefcase! Sooo gorgeous & I wont even get started on your rings.. xoxo

The Social Mediatrix said...

I LOVE Moleskines. They hold a certain sanctity. I also love all your jewellery and want everything you own by Blue Bayer, Blood Milk and Pamela Love, plus that Forever 21 cross ring that so many cool bloggers seem to have.
PS I reckon you will like my outfit today (it'll be posted by tomorrow)...have a look!

Unknown said...

LOVE your hair Love your nails! Im so glad I found your blog!

shebeen said...

Sarah - thanks :)
I myself am quite interested in this guy, 23 years older than me.. I´m 30 though...

Caroline Gault said...

What a collection. Nice to see some of it in one spot!! Thanks for this post!

Caroline

Nicole Jarecz said...

1. great nailpolish

2. great accessories!!

branka said...

Love the outfits and love the pearl of wisdom from Bobby! I was planning on seeing Pentagram (for the third time!) next week in Columbus, OH but it looks like it was rescheduled. I know it's a long shot, but do you know anything about this?

Crystal said...

oh my gosh that's so great Pearl indeed!!

Raez said...

holy cow! that blue bag is just fantastic, I love it!

xx raez

Laura said...

Wow I love your accesories they are amazing.

Anonymous said...

where can one purchase the blue bag thank you

Anonymous said...

That nail polish is fantastic.